March 22, 2011

Bless the stuffers of the boxes

Lou sent this little blast from the past.  Tie-dyed and smiling, with our whole lives before us.

Lou sent Zion some preschool fun.  He has hardly put it away since.

Dinosaurs.  Oh how he loves dinosaurs!  Good call, again, Aunt Lou.

Some Richard Scarry for the bitty boy.

A "welcome home" gift for Jubilee from Grandma and Grandpa!

Birthday season is right around the corner in the Rupp house.  All four kids in birth order are also in month order.  April, May, June, and now a very pink July!



Um, DELICIOUS!  Thanks, Mom.

Oh my.  I could not be happier had I won the Publisher's Clearing House Sweepstakes!!!  

Oh, the love.

We've come a long way since tie-dye.  Love you, Lou!

I ordered this little smocked number (wouldn't you have?) and had it sent to my mom, who sent it to me.  Jubilee's first dress.  I see a shadowbox display one day!