November 15, 2010

rag top

You know those times when you embark on something completely worthless just for the fun of it?  That was me last night.  Daniel was finally organizing his closet office.  I could have read from the 4th THE NO. 1 LADIES DETECTIVE AGENCY book, but then my cute husband and I could not have visited.  Instead, I sat on the futon among the power cords and sawdust, and cut up an old pair of pajama pants into strips and then proceeded to wrap my long, straight hair around the strips and tie them in knots at the top.  I had seen it done before in a movie or something and it sounded like a rather interesting way to spend two hours.
Please pardon the closeup.  My arm is not very long.
The morning result. 
I think it turned out ok, though I look a little silly in my house clothes with costume-worthy hair.  Next time I have an entire evening free (i.e. when I am in my 50's) I might just try rag curls again.