March 02, 2013

no news is good news

Other than my novel undertaking, and Bright trying to make the most of his time with Collin, there is not a whole lot going on around here.  I guess no news is good news.  Although, on Monday I'll be registering to take language class 6 hours a week at the local university (it's about time).  Oh, and Bright tested into 4th grade math for next year (surprise, surprise).  Yes, and Zion moved up to the 11th percentile in height!! (big deal for Zion).  Otherwise we're just trucking along over here in East Asia.

I could also mention that George F. is going through bunny puberty.  He eats everything in sight, moves at full speed all the time (unless he's asleep), and literally rattles his cage.  It sounds a lot like human puberty, now that I think about it...
Super heroes!  Bad guys, beware.
So rarely seen without his specs.  Look at those handsome blues!
Jubi.  Awwwww.
My parents dressed as "ninjas" to delight the kids during our most recent Facetime call. XXOO