July 13, 2010

Me and my girls

Introducing the foursome of Holland High School, class of 1998. Friends like crazy then, friends forever now.  There is ever-steady Emily on my right, 26-weeks pregnant with her first child and beaming with the joy of being smack-dab in the middle of the prime of her life.  I am standing there like a goob in my hat because I have three kids and can't remember the last time I laid eyes on a blow dryer.  Kathy, with her heart of pure gold, is on my left, radiating beauty as usual.  Kati is on her left, the one who continues to teach us all about what really matters when it comes right down to it.

In a phrase, I love these girls.  In a lifetime, I can't believe I am fortunate enough to have them.
p.s.  The cute girl to Kati's right in this fantastic photo is Sarah, our favorite member of the class of 1999 :)