February 17, 2015

It won't be long now

Though Daniel and I have each snuck back to The States since our last furlough, the kids will have been away for three years...THREE YEARS...when we fly to the U.S.A. this summer for six months of home leave.

Brave doesn't remember anything about America. How sad is that.

So while we gear up for another semester serving in East Asia, we look forward to seeing our families in just four short months!
Daniel with Momo, Kerry, Philip, and Eliana last summer in L.A.

My parents, newly retired, who are currently RVing all over the southwest.
The newlyweds! My big brother Kody and my sister-in-law, Carrie.
Grandma with my neice, Sharlet, and my soon-to-be sister-in-law, Melissa.
Grandma with my little brother, Jack, his son Jack, and his daughter, Sharlet.
We're coming home, fam! It won't be long now. XOXOXO