June 01, 2007

"It's rodeo time."

I can't remember the last time I went to the rodeo, but when ever it was, it wasn't as fun as tonight. We loaded up Bright and Zion, crossed the river, braved the crowds, and experienced the Ol' Fort Days Rodeo first hand. Well...kind of. The lines were way too long to actually get tickets to see the big show. But for a two year old, the big show is often something that we adults deem as rather small.

Thankfully, Grandma knew better and invested in a stash of tickets, resulting in much joy. While on our newly broken merry-go-round stallion, Bright spotted the "Jeeps! Jeeps!" I'm pretty sure he really thought he was driving. After riding the train and the miniture horses, it was time to go home. As I put him in the truck, I said "It's time for a bath." His response was instantaneous, "It's rodeo time."