May 14, 2007

Pregnant

Here is a picture of me, 8 months pregnant. Once again, I simply look like I swallowed a basketball and couldn't quite digest it.
I thought I better get this pic on the blog site before a baby picture goes up. I'm feeling great - no sign of baby yet. I'm in no hurry. In fact, I'm savoring these last few days of caring only for an easy two-year-old. Bright's little world is so well established, I would be getting bored if I weren't expecting another one. I'd probably have to pick up a stay-at-home job or something. Daniel is graduating on Saturday. I'm so proud of him. Imagine grad school...done! Amazing. Bright is doing great. We talk about baby brother all the time, but I'm not sure how prepared he actually is. How can one ever be fully prepared for a new baby? That's all I have for now.